none
MATRIX - A must read. RRS feed

• Question

• I am seriously interested in talking with another individual who has been "contacted" by those outside the matrix.  If you are seriously one of the other 'hearing' people please contact me.  No doubt we are both being watched.  I must warn you, to me you might very well be in fact the very Smith/AI that I am seeking to escape from but I can't take the chance that you are another battery in this reality we call life/Matrix. I would appreciate a response as soon as possible since the "Great Unplugging" as you spoke of is about to occur.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007 7:57 AM

All replies

•  

Smith/Oracle: Why, Mr. Anderson, why? Why, why do you do it? Why, why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something, for more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is, do you even know? Is it freedom or truth, perhaps peace - could it be for love? Illusions, Mr. Anderson, vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself. Although, only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must be able to see it, Mr. Anderson, you must know it by now! You can't win, it's pointless to keep fighting! Why, Mr. Anderson, why, why do you persist?

Neo: Because I choose to.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007 8:03 AM
  •  

Morpheus: I can see it in your eyes. You have the look of a man who accepts what he sees because he is expecting to wake up. Ironically, this is not far from the truth. Do you believe in fate, Neo?

Neo: No.

Morpheus: Why not?

Neo: Because I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life.

Morpheus: I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something.

What you know you can't explain. But you feel it. You've felt it your entire life. That there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is but it's there, like a splinter in your mind driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?

Neo: The Matrix?

Morpheus: Do you want to know what it is? The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us, even now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Neo: What truth?

Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage, born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison for your mind.... Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself. This is your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes... Remember, all I'm offering is the truth, nothing more...

Wednesday, May 23, 2007 8:05 AM
  •  

Agent Smith: I'd like to share a revelation I had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we are the cure.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007 8:08 AM
  • What u guys are talking man?
    Wednesday, May 23, 2007 3:18 PM
  • @Karan - I suggest you not to waste threads on thest kinds of topics, and also atleast not in rockstar. The movie talks got nothing to do here. Please be careful dude. Make sure you dont do anything wrong again here. You are deleted / disabled from the student rockstar site, hope you dont wanna experience the same in this forum too.

Guys please dont post this type of topics, its of no use to anyone nor anyone is interested in reading about the conversations of the Matrix movie.
    Wednesday, May 23, 2007 5:01 PM