windows live one care RRS feed

• Question

• when i start my laptop, everytime windows live one care window pops up and says check the connection to the internet and all.When i close that window it opens windows live one care window. I was not having problem of opening this two windows automatically & taking an effort everytime to close them manually before starting with anything. Can you help me please in this regards so those windows wont pop up like before after starting laptop.
    Thanks
    • Moved by Stephen BootsMVP, Moderator Thursday, June 18, 2009 5:15 PM not a startup cleaner issue (From:Windows Live Onecare Startup Cleaner)
    Thursday, June 18, 2009 4:55 PM

Answers

• I have moved your post from the Startup Cleaner topic to General.
    Is this a new installation? Have you activated OneCare yet?
    What is the status of your OneCare icon in the tray? Green, yellow, or red? I suspect that you are being prompted to take an action other than check your Internet connection. I suspect that OneCare either needs to be activated or it needs to check for signature updates, but cannot, and has not for some time now, hence the prompts. When OneCare opens is there and "actions to take" bar near the top of the window?
    If' I'm off base with my assumpptions, please contact support.

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/onecareinstallandactivate/thread/30400b52-7f26-4ba0-bc18-17e305329d90

-steve

Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare & Live Mesh Forum Moderator
    Thursday, June 18, 2009 5:20 PM