Why take away MSN Messenger? RRS feed

• General discussion

• I was just forced ... FORCED .. to load windows live messenger over my MSN Messenger.   I was perfectly happy with MSN Messenger and it's functionality.   Since I was FORCED to load Windows Messenger, I can't get Windows Messenger to log in.   It states my firewall is the problem but there Windows Firewall is turned off.   Last time I tried to load Windows Messenger vs the MSN Messenger I ran into other similar problems.  

Since I can no longer use MSN Messenger and Windows Messenger does not work -- I have no reason to continue with a WIndows operating system.  

I'm just another user that's tired of Microsoft forcing new and better software on me when the new and better software usally has more problems than fixes.

Dorothy

• Changed type Carl-S Tuesday, October 7, 2008 2:41 PM
    Thursday, September 13, 2007 8:36 PM

All replies

• I agree, the new live service is no better for me, takes away features that i liked in my old version such as viewing display pictures without a convo, and it worked perfectly fine.  We are the people who have to use it, why do you make us change, we are the customers even though it is free, shouldnt we dictate what we want?

very annoyed, and you dont even give a reason to this ...

Joey

Friday, September 14, 2007 6:39 PM