none
log4net console appender logs viewing in .net core windows service application RRS feed

• Question

• Have anybody used console log4net appender in .net core based windows service application?

I am using .net core 2.1.6 console application which is hosted inside windows service. I have a file appender which is righting to file. wanted a console appender log view real time at console as well.

Kamran Shahid Application Developer (MCP,MCAD,MCSD.NET,MCTS,MCPD.net[web])

Friday, August 30, 2019 9:33 AM

All replies

• Hi Kamran Shahid, 

Thank you for posting here.

According to your description, I note that log4net is a third-party product. Unfortunately we don't provide support for third party products in the forums.

Therefore, I suggest you ask your question in log4net Forums for better help.

The CLR Forum discuss and ask questions about .NET Framework Base Classes (BCL) such as Collections, I/O, Regigistry, Globalization, Reflection. Also discuss all the other Microsoft libraries that are built on or extend the .NET Framework.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Xingyu Zhao

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, September 2, 2019 6:29 AM