onecare signup help RRS feed

• Question

• I have recently used windose live one care beta and recived an e-mail that i needed to update to the full version. first i should uninstall the beta version then dounload the new and i would be eligable for a discount. i folowed instructions and ininstalled then dounloaded. i when for the 90 day trial as there seems to be no record that i'm eligable to a discount. it seems imposible to contact tecnical suport unless i buy the version for the full price. HELP.

what can i do?

Nick

Saturday, December 1, 2007 11:56 PM

Answers

• You need to use the link in the email you received to pay for the subscription at the reduced price and download OneCare. Once the subscription has been created, subsequent installs (to PC2 and 3) will be from the main OneCare download link.

-steve

Sunday, December 2, 2007 10:38 PM

All replies

• You need to use the link in the email you received to pay for the subscription at the reduced price and download OneCare. Once the subscription has been created, subsequent installs (to PC2 and 3) will be from the main OneCare download link.

-steve

Sunday, December 2, 2007 10:38 PM
  • i was using trial version and got the 15 day pop up to subscribe at a discount. when tried, I could not aaccess internet thru one care, After week and half thru email they were able to fix problem. but now I dont have link to go thru for discount. I did save a picture of it for proof-any suggestions?

Wednesday, January 30, 2008 10:03 PM
  •  paul4204 wrote:

i was using trial version and got the 15 day pop up to subscribe at a discount. when tried, I could not aaccess internet thru one care, After week and half thru email they were able to fix problem. but now I dont have link to go thru for discount. I did save a picture of it for proof-any suggestions?

I can't promise that this link will work, but it was posted by someone yesterday and it appears to be the link for the 29.95 offer.

http://get.live.com/onecare/CC2995?wa=wsignin1.0

-steve

Thursday, January 31, 2008 1:26 AM