CallManager Express And OCS 2007 RRS feed

• Question

• Has anyone configured CallManager Express to integrate w/ OCS 2007?  From what I gather, I'll need to set up a mediation server to bridge between CME and OCS, and then create a SIP trunk between CME and the mediation server.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Tuesday, August 21, 2007 6:53 PM

Answers

• Hi Matt,

You are correct you will need a mediation server and although I havent done this configuration myself I dont think that it would be all that complicated. Just remember that the mediation server will expect TCP SIP and not UDP so best to set that in the outbound dial peer to the mediation server.

Cheers

Chris

Friday, September 7, 2007 4:18 PM

All replies

• Hi Matt,

You are correct you will need a mediation server and although I havent done this configuration myself I dont think that it would be all that complicated. Just remember that the mediation server will expect TCP SIP and not UDP so best to set that in the outbound dial peer to the mediation server.

Cheers

Chris

Friday, September 7, 2007 4:18 PM
  • Hi Matt,

Has this solution worked for you? If yes did you loose any OCS functionality?

Thanks,

Vincent

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 8:08 PM
  • This sure did work for us.  We use a number pool separate from our CME number pool.

Matt

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 8:43 PM