locked
Solution import failed with no status value on process and process activation items Dynamic crm RRS feed

  • Question

  • I tried to import an unmanaged solution file. The import always failed and didn't give any error messages.

    I sorted the Status column in the importing solution window, and found that all entities/forms/views/charts were fine. However, all items with type = process/process activation (customized) didn't have any value in "Date Time" and "Status" columns.

    Any idea how to fix this?

     I have also added a screenshot for your better understanding.

    Thanks in advance!

    Monday, December 14, 2015 11:31 PM

All replies

  • I had a similar problem today trying to import a solution.

    The screen doesn't give you a lot of helpful information, but if you download the log file (XML Format), open the downloaded XML file in Excel, and navigate to the components worksheet.  The ErrorText column should give you some more information about the actual error.

    Thursday, December 17, 2015 9:07 PM
  • But I am not seeing any error code or error text for all the unprocessed statuses! There are many unprocessed components without any errors.
    Monday, December 21, 2015 5:29 PM
  • Not sure how to help you here, sorry.  I would try various versions of import with and without activating the SDK processes and see if that helps.
    Monday, December 21, 2015 6:07 PM