Unable to access http://myserver/reports or reportserver due to the following error: RRS feed

• Question

• I have CRM 4.0, Sql 2005 Reporting Services (SP2) and the SRS Data Connector installed on my 2008 server.  Reporting services is initialized and everything seems in place.  When I try accessing the reports via the web URL (myserver/reports), I get the following error:

'Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.Crm2007.CookieAndSoapHeaderAuthenticationProvider, Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' doesn't exist.

I have the Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.dll in my site's bin folder.  I've never run into that error before.  I currently have a similar setup (it's on Server 2003, CRM 4.0, Sql 2005 Reporting Services (SP2) and the SRS Data Connector) and it runs fine.  I can't see any perceivable difference.  I'm just wondering if someone's come across that error or if it's just smoke for something else.

I have multiple crm organizations running fine on both servers, it's just the reporting services on the 2008 box that's having troubles.

Thanks,

Ben
    Friday, August 14, 2009 10:50 PM

Answers