How to install an environment on my PC for Visual Foxpro applications? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, sorry I couldn't find an appropriate forum for this question as there's no Visual Foxpro forum available in the forum category list. But I just wanted to ask if there are still any Visual Foxpro developers out there that could help me out. I've never had experience in Visual Foxpro development but a client of mine wants me to install visual foxpro on his computer and I don't know where to start. Is there an installation file for running visual foxpro programs in windows? And are completed programs in visual foxpro some kind of executable file? I want to test the program if I installed visual foxpro correctly. Thank in advance.
    Tuesday, September 29, 2020 6:56 AM

All replies

• Hi hoy83,

Thank you for posting here.

Since your question is related to Visual FoxPro, you can consider posting your question on this forum.

Thank you for posting here.

Best Regards,

Xingyu Zhao

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, September 30, 2020 3:13 AM