Training.. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

Well i just registered here on the forums and i like to learn more about IT and Tegnology. I know there is a training section but still i am getting confused, i dont know where to start. Could you help a newbie out? I like to start from the buttom. Also how do i get medals or points and stuff like that on the forums?

Wednesday, January 14, 2015 10:00 PM

Answers

• Hi Tony,

Welcome to the forum. If you would like to know about IT and Technology you came to the right place to ask questions about it. The forum is the place where you place any questions related to training such as:

What would be a good training path to follow

what would you recommend as study material for exam 70-461

etc.

If you are looking for training materials take a look here to start of with:

<cite>http://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com</cite>

As for the medals stuff: click on your name and you will see your activity projected there. On the right side you will the the word FAQ. Click on that and you will find an extensive explanation how you can earn medals.

Lastly it is good habit to mark your question as answered if you think your question has been answered. You do so by clicking on the words mark as an answer. If people do the same at your replies you will see that you get a medal :-)

for the forum i'd suggest that you have a look at the posts that are already there and see how it works. Have any other questions let us know.

<cite></cite>

Maurice

• Marked as answer by Tony DiCaprio Thursday, January 15, 2015 2:54 PM
    • Unmarked as answer by Tony DiCaprio Thursday, January 15, 2015 2:55 PM
    • Marked as answer by Tony DiCaprio Thursday, January 15, 2015 2:56 PM
    Wednesday, January 14, 2015 10:32 PM

All replies

• Hi Tony,

Welcome to the forum. If you would like to know about IT and Technology you came to the right place to ask questions about it. The forum is the place where you place any questions related to training such as:

What would be a good training path to follow

what would you recommend as study material for exam 70-461

etc.

If you are looking for training materials take a look here to start of with:

<cite>http://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com</cite>

As for the medals stuff: click on your name and you will see your activity projected there. On the right side you will the the word FAQ. Click on that and you will find an extensive explanation how you can earn medals.

Lastly it is good habit to mark your question as answered if you think your question has been answered. You do so by clicking on the words mark as an answer. If people do the same at your replies you will see that you get a medal :-)

for the forum i'd suggest that you have a look at the posts that are already there and see how it works. Have any other questions let us know.

<cite></cite>

Maurice

• Marked as answer by Tony DiCaprio Thursday, January 15, 2015 2:54 PM
    • Unmarked as answer by Tony DiCaprio Thursday, January 15, 2015 2:55 PM
    • Marked as answer by Tony DiCaprio Thursday, January 15, 2015 2:56 PM
    Wednesday, January 14, 2015 10:32 PM
  • Dear Maurice,

Thank you very much that you have noticed my thread and question. You helped me a lot :D Thanks

P.S. which one do you mostly suggest to start with? Windows? App Development?

Best regards,

Tony.

Thursday, January 15, 2015 2:55 PM
  • Hi Tony,

Before i can answer that i need to know what you mean by your question. Are you looking for training for yourself or are you looking for a forum where you would like to help people with their questions? Do you want to learn about Windows or app development?

Maurice

Thursday, January 15, 2015 7:22 PM
  • Hello Tony,

Microsoft offers many free online training programs on various Microsoft technologies like Azure, Office 365, Windows Server, C#/XAML, Web development, Windows, SQL server, Data Analysis, Visual Studio, Etc..

You can browse through this Microsoft learning portal and apply for your desired training program.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/default.aspx

Thursday, February 2, 2017 10:14 AM