none
MS Money Invoice Customisation RRS feed

• Question

• I refer to MS Money for Home and Business - Although the software is no longer supported, the beauty of it is that my bank is able to generate MS Money format friendly statements (OFX) and this makes its use very appealing.

For my invoices, I need to have a VAT Number entry for both my customer and my company but these fields are not available and I am not able to add any new fields to the invoice designer. In other words the customisation is limited to what is displayed on the Left Hand Side of the Invoice Designer.

If this is not possible to customise, a workaround could be to generate invoices in Excel and keep a journal entry in MS Money but I am not sure where or how to do this.

I would appreciate it greatly if I could be assisted.

Many Thanks

Darril

• Edited by DarrilA Tuesday, August 4, 2015 7:54 PM
    Tuesday, August 4, 2015 2:47 PM

All replies

• Are you using the US version of Money Hone & Business?  Maybe the 2005 UK version will have this capability?  See if this post has any useful information:

https://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/e71ab148-ae40-449d-a4b6-8e14bf85cb9d/microsoft-money-sunset-home-business-invoice-template-problem?forum=money

Searching this forum for "invoice customization" should bring up some useful posts as there have been past discussions of tricks to get invoice customization to work properly.

Bill Becker

Tuesday, August 4, 2015 9:04 PM