Hacker damage RRS feed

• Question

• I have just been cut off my PC in the middle of a legal document, the second time today (it has happened before). Earlier in the last month, two printers were wrecked (a HP F 2200 series, and a Canon PIXMA MG2200 - not big onesc but reliable).

In these  months it has been like someone is reading over my shoulder - and editing occasionally - usually making it look idiotic. It damages my work - and as I am working for the courts, it interferes with the legal system: I am retired but still doing work, on request, as translator and interpreter for Judiciary and Gvernment of Hong Kong.

This attacker/these attackers is/are, obviously, not general hooligans but persons/agencies with an agenda and very pointed targeting. My suspicions go towards a. US Government agencies (as Ihasd problems with them before in the context of comments in NewYork Times, WashPost, SCMP, etc; and b. towards LGBT circles. I may have to explain that I was raped by a person who was very "gay" about this - while I was not, and I am, after 30 years of shame and silence, openly talking about it now, because I see the recent developments in that direction as dangerous. 

I have, however, not yet got the police to look into this, although I did report the hacking. But I am sure that microsft could do something here about the practical side of the problem.

Thursday, July 18, 2013 10:05 AM