none
Window Vista can't install the Microsoft AppLocale (apploc.msi) RRS feed

Answers

• Because this forum is dedicated to validation issues, you’ll need to contact outside support for the expertise necessary to troubleshoot your non-validation related issue.  You can do so by posting or searching in the Vista pubic newsgroups, found here: http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.mspx or by following this link to Product Support Services.  Microsoft has a 90 day free support period that starts on the day you first acquire Vista. 

If you bought your computer pre-installed with Vista either from a computer store or an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) like Dell or Gateway, you’ll need to contact them for support.

Thanks,
    Monday, July 16, 2007 11:00 PM

All replies

• System Requirements

• Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003; Windows XP
    Sunday, July 8, 2007 2:31 AM
  • So...............

What can i do if i really need it??

Monday, July 9, 2007 12:29 AM
  • Because this forum is dedicated to validation issues, you’ll need to contact outside support for the expertise necessary to troubleshoot your non-validation related issue.  You can do so by posting or searching in the Vista pubic newsgroups, found here: http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.mspx or by following this link to Product Support Services.  Microsoft has a 90 day free support period that starts on the day you first acquire Vista. 

If you bought your computer pre-installed with Vista either from a computer store or an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) like Dell or Gateway, you’ll need to contact them for support.

Thanks,
    Monday, July 16, 2007 11:00 PM
  •  

well, there is a way you can bypass the dedication, but i don't recommand you to do, if you realy need run AppLocale

use windowns logo(start), type 'cmd', it will show the cmd in search, then right click it make sure had admins right, then you can tpye 'apploc.msi' like you running under dos. App will install

Thursday, May 22, 2008 3:57 AM