How to get group memberships RRS feed

• Question

• Darn it! Looks like more headbanging for me!!

• Edited by Dr.Gerry Wednesday, June 10, 2020 4:59 AM Sorry - I broke the forum rules.
    • Moved by jrv Wednesday, June 10, 2020 5:00 AM abandoned
    Wednesday, June 10, 2020 3:27 AM

All replies

• We need you to learn PowerShell. This forum in not for copying code and asking others to rewrite it for you.

To learn PowerShell start here:

We do not do homework, write custom code, help with exam answers or fix code you have copied from the Internet.

See the following for forum rules and requirements.  Pay special attention to how to ask questions in a technical forum.

Please carefully review the following links to set your expectation for posting in technical forums.

\_(ツ)_/

• Edited by jrv Wednesday, June 10, 2020 3:47 AM
    Wednesday, June 10, 2020 3:46 AM
  • Sorry - my mistake. Please accept my apologies
    Wednesday, June 10, 2020 4:58 AM
  • Hi,
    Was your issue resolved? 
    If you resolved it using our solution, please "mark it as answer" to help other community members find the helpful reply quickly.
    If you resolve it using your own solution, please share your experience and solution here. It will be very beneficial for other community members who have similar questions.
    If no, please reply and tell us the current situation in order to provide further help.
    Best Regards,
    Yang Yang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, July 3, 2020 3:33 AM