none
Problem Importing Investment QIF Files From Brokerage RRS feed

• Question

• I found instructions for resolving this issue which suggests (at the very end) a website for an article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base, as follows: http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/O246/0/27.asp. I get the error message "This page doesn't exist.". I tried it without the beginning "support.", then without the second "support/", then with "Q246" instead of "O246", all with the same error message.

Does anyone have an answer for this problem?? Thank you... Lydia (LAS77)

Thursday, September 28, 2017 7:26 AM

All replies

• The document that you are looking for no longer exists. Microsoft Money was end-of-lifed several years ago. But there is help from users via this forum that Microsoft has provided.

If you identify the broker to us, somebody may have some helpful info specific to that broker. Otherwise, tell us what you have, such as a pair of QIF files -- one with investment transactions and one with cash account transactions. Based on what you have, and the apparent desire to feed this info into a Microsoft Money account on either a one-time basis or on a continuing basis, somebody can help you proceed.

Thursday, September 28, 2017 2:35 PM