Can't view Alerts on dashboard RRS feed

• Question

• My Dashboard shows 'No Data' at the top of the screen but I have Critical for two computers and Warning for another. If I click on the no data it brings up the empty screen and if I click refresh I get 'Unable to collect alerts' pop-up box. The View alerts for this computer does the same thing. What else can I check?
    Tuesday, December 15, 2015 2:52 PM

Answers

• I have seen something similar a while ago - it was always resolved by a server reboot.

Phil P.S. If you find my comment helpful or if it answers your question, please mark it as such.

Tuesday, December 15, 2015 4:42 PM
  • Hi,

Undo the change which has been made before this problem happened, such as application/update/add-ins installation. Try to uninstall them(if any), then confirm the result.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, December 22, 2015 7:45 AM

All replies

• I have seen something similar a while ago - it was always resolved by a server reboot.

Phil P.S. If you find my comment helpful or if it answers your question, please mark it as such.

Tuesday, December 15, 2015 4:42 PM
  • Hi,

Undo the change which has been made before this problem happened, such as application/update/add-ins installation. Try to uninstall them(if any), then confirm the result.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, December 22, 2015 7:45 AM