windows is not a genuine one RRS feed

• Question

• hi i had a windows7 ultimate os on my laptop .....unfortunately i updated the os and my system got hanged and iam not able to open my system....its getting crashed when i on my laptop....now the problem is with my files in the system so how to get back my files from my system....so anyone help me out for this problem....even i tried for safe mode but that option it doesnot showing on my screen.....
    Wednesday, November 17, 2010 5:26 PM

Answers

• "suri6094" wrote in message news:fa8b4458-5d87-450e-b4fb-ec5a784acecf...
    hi i had a windows7 ultimate os on my laptop .....unfortunately i updated the os and my system got hanged and iam not able to open my system....its getting crashed when i on my laptop....now the problem is with my files in the system so how to get back my files from my system....so anyone help me out for this problem....even i tried for safe mode but that option it doesnot showing on my screen.....

This doesn't appear to be a problem with the system not being genuine, but with it being corrupted.
    I suggest that you repost your problem - with a LOT more detail - in the Win 7 Repair Answers forum

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Thursday, November 18, 2010 7:28 PM
    Wednesday, November 17, 2010 5:55 PM