ProMetric Policy on Exam Retakes RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone -

I registered for my first certifcation exam, 70-631 "SharePoint Services 3.0" and was wondering: If I don't pass it on the first try, does ProMetric or Microsoft allow you to take the test a second time without re-paying the exam fee?

Saturday, April 12, 2008 5:47 PM

Answers

• Hi, there. No, we don't allow you to take it again for free.
    UNLESS :-) we happen to have an offer going on, which we do right now. You can learn about that here: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/2ndchance/default.mspx

Please note you must register for this offer BEFORE you register for your exam. Maybe you can cancel your current registration and re-register after you sign up for Second Shot?

Also...
    Q. What is the exam-retake policy?
    A.

If you do not pass an exam the first time you take it, you may retake it at any time. If you do not achieve a passing score the second time, you must wait at least 14 days to retake the exam a third time. A 14-day waiting period will be imposed for all subsequent exam retakes. If you have passed an exam, you cannot take it again. Beta exams may be taken only once.

MCP Communications
    Tuesday, April 15, 2008 2:11 AM

All replies

• Hi, there. No, we don't allow you to take it again for free.
    UNLESS :-) we happen to have an offer going on, which we do right now. You can learn about that here: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/2ndchance/default.mspx

Please note you must register for this offer BEFORE you register for your exam. Maybe you can cancel your current registration and re-register after you sign up for Second Shot?

Also...
    Q. What is the exam-retake policy?
    A.

If you do not pass an exam the first time you take it, you may retake it at any time. If you do not achieve a passing score the second time, you must wait at least 14 days to retake the exam a third time. A 14-day waiting period will be imposed for all subsequent exam retakes. If you have passed an exam, you cannot take it again. Beta exams may be taken only once.

MCP Communications
    Tuesday, April 15, 2008 2:11 AM
  • Hi mossuser08,  Did you get a chance to take this certification exam 70-631?  I am planning to take this exam as well in a month.  please respond to jaharold@yahoo.com. Thanks.

John H.
    IT Consultant
    Tuesday, January 12, 2010 7:58 PM