I need 2 Registry edits for Windows Live Messenger as I have bonheaded and modified plus deleted my notes... RRS feed

• Question

• I need 2 edits for the Windows 7 64-Bit Home Premium Registry:

1) How to make the inbox button on Windows Live Messenger open up web Hotmail when pressed?

2) And also how to make the inbox button on Windows Live Messenger open up Windows Live Mail when pressed?

I followed a registry edit to remove Windows Live Mail as the program launched when the inbox button in Windows Live Messenger is clicked, but it didn't work. Now, my Windows Live mail erratically behaves in regard to its natural homologated functions within the Win7/Windows Live Messenger array of functions.

Again, please provide REGISTRY SETTINGS, not default program handler usage. This does not work for me, and i've already tried it.

There used to be a post in here in the retired forum for Windows Live Messenger with the registry edits for this, but i've searched and searched and cannot find it.

Thank you in advance ya bunch o guru ol dawgs and young dawgs that handle us simpletons :)

Without all of you we would be still trying to figure out how to flush the toilet! ROFL!

Regards,

UHDUNNO

• Moved by JOshiro Monday, May 21, 2012 6:19 PM messenger client question (From:Live Connect)
    Friday, May 18, 2012 11:23 PM

Answers