running on psp RRS feed

• Question

• has anyone had the same problem as me and I cannot connect on my psp. The page takes forever and never loads and i can never access any of my folders or even log in. If anyone can help is there anyway to load it and install is as a possible homebrew addon that would be a great way to finally put microsoft somehow connected to the psp cuz no one seems to think about the psp when it comes to mobile everything considers the iphone when the psp has many of the same capabilities minus the phone and a lil faster speeds but anything should be possible these days any help would be great 
    Friday, February 6, 2009 11:05 AM

Answers

• I assume that you are referring to connecting to m.mesh.com, the mobile mesh web site. If so, it would seem to be a compatibility issue with the browser you have on the PSP. Not having one of these myself, I don't know what the browser supports. The mobile Mesh web site is designed for use on mobile phones, so the PSP display size would be right in there.

I would imagine that there always remains a possibility that the PSP will one day be a supported client in the big picture of all devices being able to access your data from anywhere.
    You might want to add your request/suggestion: Sticky: Live Mesh Beta: Suggestions - Now with voting!

-steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare & Live Mesh Forum Moderator
    Friday, February 6, 2009 3:57 PM