Why is msn bot ignoring my site? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I guess this is the same question we all have made at this forum but it is just that I cant understand this issue. My site http://www.tramadol-no-prescription.com used to be number one for keywords like tramadol prescription, tramadol no prescription six weeks ago. But since the past 6 weeks msn bot is no longer crawling my site and got it de-indexed, it dissapered from the index. I dont understand why msn bot is ignoring my site, I have followed all the webmaster directions, I have more backlinks than the other sites I have a clean code and i dont over stuff my site with the same keyword. The problem is not that I lost my rankings is that msn bot not even crawls my site. In the webmaster tools everything shows as N/A what is going on? I will apreciate an answer or an possible explanation
    Thanks
    Tuesday, March 31, 2009 11:52 PM

Answers

• Unfortunately, I cannot tell you what got you banned. That URL works for me though (both at work and at home). 
    Program Manager, Live Search Webmaster Tools
    • Marked as answer by Brett Yount Monday, April 27, 2009 5:19 PM
    Monday, April 27, 2009 5:18 PM

All replies

• You are currently being blocked. Please review our indexing guidelines
    • Marked as answer by Brett Yount Thursday, April 2, 2009 9:27 PM
    • Unmarked as answer by StewieMad Friday, April 3, 2009 12:44 AM
    Thursday, April 2, 2009 9:27 PM
  • Do you know which guideline got me blocked? How do I unblock a site, Why in the live webmaster tools it shows blocked: NO, How do I ask for content inclusion request if the form to do it https://support.live.com/default.aspx?productkey=wlsearchcontentremoval&mkt=en-us shows page load error?

Thanks
    Friday, April 3, 2009 12:45 AM
  • Unfortunately, I cannot tell you what got you banned. That URL works for me though (both at work and at home). 
    • Marked as answer by Brett Yount Monday, April 27, 2009 5:19 PM
    Monday, April 27, 2009 5:18 PM