need help RRS feed

  • Question

  • my name is giri prasad.iam doing m.c.a in Dr.G.R.D college of science.iam newly joined in the microsoft academic project programs.during pahse I what i want to submit either form design view or word document design view.


             iam awaiting for response.


                                                       your giri prasad.


    Thursday, February 15, 2007 1:08 PM

All replies