none
Do the points stopped incrementing for a moment? RRS feed

Answers

• What was the address you emailed? I think this problem was resolved for me as well (today I found about 130 new points from yesterday).

For me checking week by week would be impossible.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

Yesterday, I posted a link to the forum topic that has the email address in it. But it was fissues@microsoft.com

If you want something you've never had, you need to do something you've never done.
    Everyone(not just the thread starter) should take the time to mark helpful posts, propose answers, and mark answers to questions.

Monday, November 19, 2012 11:14 PM

All replies

• Ok... I'm not alone in this... I've noticed that for the last few days too... =(

If you want something you've never had, you need to do something you've never done.
    Everyone(not just the thread starter) should take the time to mark helpful posts, propose answers, and mark answers to questions.

• Edited by Paul Ishak Monday, November 19, 2012 3:26 AM 6,645 Points As Of Right Now
    Monday, November 19, 2012 12:11 AM
  • Still not working... Any Microsoft have any idea what the problem is?

• Edited by Paul Ishak Monday, November 19, 2012 2:42 AM
    Monday, November 19, 2012 2:41 AM
  • Yes, today I got 65 points, but they didn't add. My total number of answers didn't increment either.

My blog

Monday, November 19, 2012 3:16 AM
  • A similar topic from before was posted here with an email they tell you to email if the points aren't incrementing right:

http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/reportabug/thread/8544cf8d-0838-4c2c-88a5-4ac09daa7339/

Monday, November 19, 2012 4:54 AM
  • Profile issue. Moving it.

You should check week by week not click by click. =^)

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Monday, November 19, 2012 10:29 PM
    Owner
  • Ed, the problem seems to be resolved for me, I emailed support yesterday ;).

Monday, November 19, 2012 10:35 PM
  • What was the address you emailed? I think this problem was resolved for me as well (today I found about 130 new points from yesterday).

My blog

Monday, November 19, 2012 11:12 PM

My blog

Yesterday, I posted a link to the forum topic that has the email address in it. But it was fissues@microsoft.com

Monday, November 19, 2012 11:14 PM
  • Thanks, next time I'll get similar problem I'll email to fissues (if don't forget).

My blog

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 12:05 AM