will I pass 70-680 exam if I follow the Learning plans ? RRS feed

• Question

• will I pass MS 70-680 exam if I follow the Learning plans available on MS Learning site ?
    • Moved by Carey FrischMVP Sunday, August 21, 2011 5:57 AM Moved to more appropriate forum category (From:Windows 7 Miscellaneous)
    Sunday, August 21, 2011 2:21 AM

Answers

• Nothing is guaranteed, but when I took the 70-680 exam, the only thing I used as a study guide was the Microsoft Press 70-680 book.  But I have also used Windows 7 since beta and have my certifications with XP/Vista.  Everyone's experience will be different, but I suggest the MSPress book at a minimum.
    If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Helpful" vote. If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer".

Rich Prescott | MCITP, MCTS, MCP

Blog | Twitter: @Arposh | Powershell Client System Administration tool
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Friday, November 25, 2011 5:57 AM
    Sunday, August 21, 2011 2:59 AM
  • I agree with Rich. Hands On is the best teacher so if you have the experience you should be fine. If you just follow the learning plan promptly you will have the theoretical knowledge but lack the hands on. So make sure to practice, practice..

Good luck prepping for the exam.

Maurice
    Thursday, August 25, 2011 8:08 PM

All replies

• Nothing is guaranteed, but when I took the 70-680 exam, the only thing I used as a study guide was the Microsoft Press 70-680 book.  But I have also used Windows 7 since beta and have my certifications with XP/Vista.  Everyone's experience will be different, but I suggest the MSPress book at a minimum.
    If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Helpful" vote. If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer".

Rich Prescott | MCITP, MCTS, MCP

Blog | Twitter: @Arposh | Powershell Client System Administration tool
    Sunday, August 21, 2011 2:59 AM
  • I agree with Rich. Hands On is the best teacher so if you have the experience you should be fine. If you just follow the learning plan promptly you will have the theoretical knowledge but lack the hands on. So make sure to practice, practice..

Good luck prepping for the exam.

Maurice
    Thursday, August 25, 2011 8:08 PM