none
Cisco and Microsoft Career Partnerships RRS feed

• Question

• Thank you for reading. My career using Microsoft and Cisco certifications began in 1999 with NO EXPERIENCE. I worked at a mortgage company answering phones. While waiting for the phones to ring I became MSCE+I NT 4.0 and CCNA. Since then, I've passed over 20 Microsoft and Cisco exams.  What's been missing my entire 18 years in the business is a partnership. People normally meet at work, form relationships and go forth. I've never had that opportunity. I'm looking for someone interested in working together to plan, develop and implement our strongest money-making potential possible in the IT world.
    I'm not particularly brilliant but, I know Microsoft technology well enough to study for 70-741 for three days and pass with a 790. I've passed the CCNA both times on the first try. CCNA Security as well. Now, my sights are set for MCSA 2016 and CCNP.  Microsoft Server and Cisco technology have always been a great marriage, complaining about each other just like an old married couple does. I've tried to learn Linux (CentOS) and honestly do not like it but, it's important in Ciscoland. I think it's overrated and Server 2016 is underrated. I'm having trouble getting the pieces parts working with GNS3, a "must have" for CCDA or CCNP. 
    There's a benefit to being 52 and having nearly 20 years in IT. You see patterns and rhythms with company's technology other's miss.  It wasn't my knowledge of Server 2016 which allowed me to pass the 70-741. It was my experience with Sever 2000-2008, knowing how Microsoft "thinks".  Same with Cisco. I'm looking for someone who can help me update my thinking about new technology while giving them the benefit of my wisdom. Also, having a living, experienced database of two or more minds. 
    I live in Jacksonville, Florida and will be moving to Tampa Bay in May 2018. While not required that you be local, if it's possible then, great. Face-to-face is so much more powerful than Internet.  
    Saturday, July 22, 2017 2:22 PM