none
How will Old MCC's be handled now that the award has changed RRS feed

• Question

• Afternoon all,

For those that don't know the MCC award (as best I can understand) has been relaunched.  In its original form it was a year long association, much in the way MVP is and came with a Safari annual membership too.  It stopped awarding activity in April this year but has recently kicked up again and a whole spate of new nominess have been contacted.

This time the association is only a 90 day one.

With this relaunched will the awardees from April 2012 and prior be switched to the new format or will we retain the annual association as it was originally earned?

Cheers,
    Steven

Steven Andrews | SharePoint Professional | http://www.twitter.com/backpackerd00d | https://baron72.wordpress.com/

Tuesday, October 16, 2012 4:36 PM

Answers

• Hi Steven !

Since the program has been changed to New Format which has 90 days limit, all previously awarded members were transferred to New Format unless there is some exception made by the MCC committee.

You need to check out with "mccga@microsoft.com" for more information regarding previous nominees.

Please let me know if this helps. Hopefully i have answered you correctly.

Thanks, Hasham Niaz

Saturday, November 3, 2012 10:24 PM

All replies

• Hi,

TRUE, Yesterday i received email from MCC support team for MCC award and it is valid for 90 days only. I am glad to know that MS has again started this process and now people will get their reward as they deserve.

Cheers, Hemendra-MCTS "Yesterday is just a memory,Tomorrow we may never see"

Thursday, October 18, 2012 1:27 PM
  • Hi Steven !

Since the program has been changed to New Format which has 90 days limit, all previously awarded members were transferred to New Format unless there is some exception made by the MCC committee.

You need to check out with "mccga@microsoft.com" for more information regarding previous nominees.

Please let me know if this helps. Hopefully i have answered you correctly.

Thanks, Hasham Niaz

Saturday, November 3, 2012 10:24 PM