removing illegal office xp professional RRS feed

• Question

• hallo,

i've bought office 2007 but i can't validate it because the office xp is still on my computer and says it can't be removed.

thanks for any help
    • Moved by Carey FrischMVP Saturday, January 9, 2010 11:05 PM Moved to relevant category (From:Feedback and Comments)
    Saturday, January 9, 2010 9:11 PM

Answers

All replies

• Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Monday, January 11, 2010 11:45 PM
    Sunday, January 10, 2010 9:38 PM
  • hallo carey!

thanks a lot! without any problem the office xp was gone.

i still have some questions that i would like to put forward but should maybe not be addressed to you, in which case you can maybe tell me where to put them.

1. maybe 20 years ago i could upon opening my computer with a programm called quickstart open all the documents i had had opened when i closed the former session.

2. still with office xp i could after having opened a document with shift-f5 go to the spot where i had been working at the end of last session

3 and also in office xp i could search for words in documents in order to find a former document in which i had already written on some subject. it didn't work very well, but sometimes it did.

now after all these years of trying to improve prgramms i have lost all these possibilities. it is making my work more difficult because i am working on long texts that i am working on for many sessions, sometimes during years.

i hope i am wrong and these possibilities still do exist,

thanks a lot,

franz heliodor bonsema, amsterdam, nl
    Wednesday, January 20, 2010 7:22 PM