none
FileUpload control Issue RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

We are facing weird issue with Fileupload control. We have a custom .net soltuion with filupload control for uploading the file.

We deployed this solution to the prodction and were able to upload the files from our browser but the users are unable to upload the same from their browsers. (We are using only IE to test it and not sure why it is not working in the chrome)

But when I had a meeting with the user they were able to upload the file through my browser with their user id.

Please help me on this issue and let me know if you need any more information!

Regards,
    Kumar
    • Moved by Fei Hu Wednesday, March 28, 2018 6:53 AM Moved From C#
    Tuesday, March 27, 2018 3:39 PM

All replies

• Hello KumarSP2013,

You need to repost a new thread to Asp.Net forum because there are a lot of experience people are good a t handling web problems.

The Visual C# discuss and ask the C# programming language, IDE, libraries, samples and tools. If you have some grammar or code errors, please feel free to contact us. We will try our best to give you a solution.

Best Regards,

Neil Hu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 6:53 AM