Again...videos won't play in PPT RRS feed

• Question

• I created a ppt in PPT2010. Embedded wmv files. All play beautifully. But, end user needs something that will play on any system, any version, flawlessly. Tried the Package for CD option, no good. Videos won't play in PPT2000 or 2003.

Tried saving as PPTShow...no good, either.

I made sure that all related videos and graphics are in the same directory as the original PPT.

Can anyone please tell me what to create to allow the PPT to work (videos to play) across versions.

Thanks SO much!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010 6:08 PM

All replies

• I created a ppt in PPT2010. Embedded wmv files. All play beautifully. But, end user needs something that will play on any system, any version, flawlessly. Tried the Package for CD option, no good. Videos won't play in PPT2000 or 2003.

Tried saving as PPTShow...no good, either.

I made sure that all related videos and graphics are in the same directory as the original PPT.

Can anyone please tell me what to create to allow the PPT to work (videos to play) across versions.

Thanks SO much!

Hi

You posted your question in the Sandbox forum which is used to test the forum software.

You need to post this question in the  PowerPoint Working with Pictures, Videos, SmartArt, Animations, etc. Forum
    http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/pptpics/threads

Regards,

Ronnie Vernon MVP – Windows Desktop Experience
    Wednesday, October 27, 2010 12:22 AM