LX195 Media Collector...not collecting? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,
    I have a LX195 server.  It works great for all things I need it to do except one.  I cannot get it to collect my files automatically!  Apparently since I didn't buy the $600 server I don't have as many options for setting it up the way I want it.  I have it set to collect my photos every hour.  However, it never does... or if it does I have NO idea where it puts them.  

It is just a silly setup.  I have to manually copy my photos over and would like to not have that extra step.  It is supposed to do this for me, why doesn't it?
    Wednesday, February 17, 2010 3:48 AM

All replies

• Hello,
    I have a LX195 server.  It works great for all things I need it to do except one.  I cannot get it to collect my files automatically!  Apparently since I didn't buy the $600 server I don't have as many options for setting it up the way I want it.  I have it set to collect my photos every hour.  However, it never does... or if it does I have NO idea where it puts them.  

It is just a silly setup.  I have to manually copy my photos over and would like to not have that extra step.  It is supposed to do this for me, why doesn't it?
    That particular function is not part of the Microsoft OS itself (it's a feature included by HP).  You might want to contact HP for support.
    Wednesday, February 17, 2010 4:11 AM