none
Procedure for Enlisting my Antivirus software with Microsoft

Question

• Hello Team,

I would like inform you that i have been reading some of the Microsoft articles on the internet.

For Example : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/18900/consumer-antivirus-software-providers-for-windows

I have seen microsoft is displaying some list of Antivirus softwares in above mentioned link.

I just need to know the procedure using which i can add my antivirus software details in that list.

Request you to kindly provide me the procedure for enrolling my antivirus name in that list.

Thanks,

Manoj.

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Tuesday, July 26, 2016 1:49 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    Tuesday, July 26, 2016 11:36 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hello,

The TechNet Wiki Discussion Forum is a place for the TechNet Wiki Community to engage, question, organize, debate, help, influence and foster the TechNet Wiki content, platform and Community.

Please note that this forum exists to discuss TechNet Wiki as a technology/application.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Tuesday, July 26, 2016 1:42 PM
  • Hello,

I'd probably contact Microsoft directly:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/worldwide.aspx

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Tuesday, July 26, 2016 1:49 PM