Joulemeter error: Index was out of range on an Atom D510 RRS feed

• Question

• I'm running Win 7 Ultimate on an Atom D510 based system.  I'm getting the error below.  JouleMeter runs fine on my Core i7.  Anyone else running JouleMeter on an Atom system?

Joulemeter error: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
    Parameter name: index
    Error details:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
       at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
       at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
       at Microsoft.Research.Joulemeter.SystemLoader.SetDefaultLoadingOptions(PowerMeterFilter powerMeterFilter)
       at Microsoft.Research.Joulemeter.SystemLoader..ctor(List`1 resourcesToLoad, String profilesFolder, String loadDataFolder, PowerMeterFilter powerMeterFilter, IntPtr hWnd)
       at JoulemeterWebDownload.MainWindow.RunCalibration(Object meterSelectedIndex)
    Notes: Events . MachineInfos OK. PowerInfos . PowerModelCPUs . PowerModelMonitors . PowerModelSystems . PowerRequests . PowerWakeTimers . SystemMeasurements

This is during calibration.

James Abel
    Monday, June 6, 2011 2:10 PM

Answers

All replies

• This error typically happens on computers that do not report their processor frequencies correctly.

Please paste the contents of the xml file or files stored in the Application data folder for Joulemeter on your machine: the application data folder is typically at C:\Users\LOGINNAME\AppData\Local\Microsoft Research\Joulemeter\1.1.0.0 - that will help verify if that is indeed the reason, or something else. We will handle this case in a future version.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 4:07 PM
    • Marked as answer by A Kansal Monday, August 22, 2011 5:59 PM
    Monday, August 22, 2011 5:59 PM