Is it possible or supported way to customize Convert Email to Case window? RRS feed

• Question

• CRM 2011 On premises. Is there a supported way to customize this window

View Kevin Dan's LinkedIn profileView Kevin Dan's profile Please click "Mark As Answer" on the post if this post answers the question or "Vote as Helpful" when it helps.

Thursday, October 4, 2012 7:06 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hello,

Unfortunately you can't do it in supported way.

The only way I found is to hide Standard Convert button and replace it with own with custom dialogue window.

Freelance Developer for Dynamics CRM 4.0/2011

• Marked as answer by Kevin Dan Thursday, October 4, 2012 7:41 PM
    Thursday, October 4, 2012 7:11 PM
  • Thanks for the reply, Andrii.

Looks like hiding the standard convert button and creating custom button is the supported way to go.

I suppose you are refering to custom aspx page for the custom dialog window, packaged into web resource?

View Kevin Dan's LinkedIn profileView Kevin Dan's profile Please click "Mark As Answer" on the post if this post answers the question or "Vote as Helpful" when it helps.

• Marked as answer by Kevin Dan Thursday, October 4, 2012 7:40 PM
    • Unmarked as answer by Kevin Dan Thursday, October 4, 2012 7:40 PM
    Thursday, October 4, 2012 7:30 PM
  • I suppose you are refering to custom aspx page for the custom dialog window, packaged into web resource?
    No Aspx pages. I used html webresources.

Freelance Developer for Dynamics CRM 4.0/2011

Thursday, October 4, 2012 7:38 PM
  • I see. Thanks!

Thursday, October 4, 2012 7:40 PM