CRM 2011 - Can Not Delete Custom Entity RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Guys,

We have CRM 2011 -On premise installation.

Recently, I have tried to delete one of the custom entity but it failed and complained about 'SDK Message Processing Steps' dependency. ( please see below image).

downloading log file doesn' t help much.

I have deleted all the custom relationship assoicated with this entity. There is no workflow (active/draft) against this entity. No Jscript or form's field reference.

There are couple of plugin steps(and image against each step) which I have disabled thru plugin registration tool.

I haven't delete the whold assembly of which this steps are part of because there are other classes as well in this assembly and I will use this option as a last resource.

This entity was created menually and not thru import data process.

Can someone please shed light on what's I am missing here??

Thanks for your time,

Cheers

Thursday, June 28, 2012 4:59 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Publish your entity once and after that Unregistered your plugin and try deleting your entity.

Hope it helps.

Suresh

• Marked as answer by H.Desai Thursday, June 28, 2012 5:31 AM
    Thursday, June 28, 2012 5:13 AM
  • hi,

can you check is image's exist for custom entity...? if exist unregister it.

and also unregister steps which are related to this custom entity.

Please don't forget to Vote and marked as answer If this post answers your question or was helpful, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful" Be wise

• Edited by anwar.noori Thursday, June 28, 2012 5:15 AM tt
    Thursday, June 28, 2012 5:14 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Publish your entity once and after that Unregistered your plugin and try deleting your entity.

Hope it helps.

Suresh

Thursday, June 28, 2012 5:13 AM
  • hi,

can you check is image's exist for custom entity...? if exist unregister it.

and also unregister steps which are related to this custom entity.

Please don't forget to Vote and marked as answer If this post answers your question or was helpful, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful" Be wise

• Edited by anwar.noori Thursday, June 28, 2012 5:15 AM tt
    Thursday, June 28, 2012 5:14 AM
  • Hi Anwar and Suresh,

This is my last option(Deleting plugin step and image) and I am sure it will work.

Thanks for your time.

Cheers,

H.Desai

• Edited by H.Desai Thursday, June 28, 2012 5:32 AM
    Thursday, June 28, 2012 5:31 AM