WLOC 2.0, Where is the Upgrade RRS feed

• Question

• Just a thought, it has been about six weeks since I recieved an e-mail notifing me to look out for the new version of WLOC and since then I have been keeping watch for the upgrade to version 2.0. In short, I am still waiting. Having said all that it seems to me that the new version is not without it's problems so in that vein I am glad I don't have the latest incarnation. I still would like to know when the upgrade will come or should I be patient and continue to wait and one other thing I would like to know is what build is Microsoft sending out for the upgrade.

By the way, according to what magazine you read it looks as though Onecare is coming up the rankings all be it slowly. Just thought you would like to know.  J.B.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007 5:44 PM

Answers

• I expect that the upgrades will begin again after the Holidays, meaning the first week in January. The current available build is 2.0.2500.14.

Good to read that the rankings for OneCare are improving. :-)

-steve

Wednesday, December 26, 2007 6:03 PM

All replies

• I expect that the upgrades will begin again after the Holidays, meaning the first week in January. The current available build is 2.0.2500.14.

Good to read that the rankings for OneCare are improving. :-)

-steve

Wednesday, December 26, 2007 6:03 PM
  • Steve

Thanks for the quick reply, I will be patient a little while longer. By the way, Happy New Year to you.  J.B.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007 8:08 PM
  • Thanks, J.B., and the same to you! :-)

-steve

Thursday, December 27, 2007 1:34 AM
  • Thanks for posting this...I was wondering the same thing.

Saturday, December 29, 2007 5:10 PM