none
Ability to Populate a Web Form RRS feed

• Question

• I am a total novice, I am just trying to explore what can be done.  Is it possible to be in a third party webform, and create a drop down box that would allow you to select an item, then fill the blank in the form.  The form is a third party form  - no control over the form itself.  Would there be a way to program a right mouse click to offer items pulled from a MS access database?

Thursday, April 25, 2019 8:27 PM

All replies

• Hi,

May I ask a question first? Are you developing a UWP app that interact with webfrom? Or you are just want to the third party webform? Generally speaking, third party libraries is out of the scope of our UWP forum.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, April 26, 2019 3:15 AM
  • Thanks very much for responding Roy.  I am seeking to simplify a sequence of government forms for the user.  They are a bit difficult (its the government after all).  I know that I could create an application that could open up the government forms in the background and send data via http posts, but I am wondering whether I could use the government forms (visible, being worked on by the user) but somehow "offer" options to the user the text to be put in the government form blanks.  Does that make sense?
    Friday, April 26, 2019 3:35 AM
  • Hi,

Since this question is out of the scope of UWP forum, you might need to ask about this in forums about webform.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 29, 2019 6:23 AM