hi RRS feed

• Question

• i am a student of 3rd year B.TECH. and i want to do the .NET CERTIFICATION from beginners level ...
    would you please tell me how i can start the preparation and IS THE EXPERIENCE IN INDUSTRY IS MANDATORY ?
    Sunday, July 19, 2009 8:46 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Experience is not mandatory but recommended for .Net Certification. Here is what I would recommend to start with (choose one of the following technologies):

Technology: Visual Studio 2005
    Certification: MCTS: .NET Framework 2.0: Web Applications
    Exams:
    Exam 70-536: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework – Application Development Foundation
    and
    Exam 70–528: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 - Web-based Client Development

Technology: Visual Studio 2008

Certification: MCTS: .NET Framework 3.5, ASP.NET Applications
    Exams:
    and
    Exam 70-562: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, ASP.NET Application Development

Detail: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/cert-vstudio.aspx#tab2

Hope this is helpful.

Rubel Khan - MY BLOG!
    Monday, July 20, 2009 3:59 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Experience is not mandatory but recommended for .Net Certification. Here is what I would recommend to start with (choose one of the following technologies):

Technology: Visual Studio 2005
    Certification: MCTS: .NET Framework 2.0: Web Applications
    Exams:
    and
    Exam 70–528: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 - Web-based Client Development

Technology: Visual Studio 2008

Certification: MCTS: .NET Framework 3.5, ASP.NET Applications
    Exams:
    and
    Exam 70-562: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, ASP.NET Application Development

Detail: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/cert-vstudio.aspx#tab2

Hope this is helpful.

Rubel Khan - MY BLOG!
    Monday, July 20, 2009 3:59 AM
  • thanks for reply,would you please tell me how can i prepare and how much time it require at my level?
    Monday, July 20, 2009 3:23 PM