liveone care not allowing me toopen window applications RRS feed

• Question

• My hub computer crashed so i had to recover it so everything saved on it was lost. Now that i don'thavea hub pc liv one care is not allowing me to any windows application on my laptop i tryed to uninstall live care but it tells me in need administrator privilages. i even try to reintall it but it does not let me i can't even open the add / remove screen in order to uninstall

please help
    Friday, August 29, 2008 11:19 AM

Answers

• I'm sorry to read of the problems you have encountered. I've moved your post to the General topic folder.

The fact that you hub PC crashed has nothing to do with any problems you are encountering on the other PC and OneCare is not the reason you can't open applications on that PC. I don't know what the cause of the problems on the laptop might be, but it could be a malware infection. Without a whole bunch more information, it would be impossible to guide you to troubleshoot this, so I'll suggest that you contact OneCare support who can at least investigate and resolve the problem if it has been caused by malware.

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

-steve

Friday, August 29, 2008 1:46 PM