none
enumerate web db connection strings. RRS feed

• Question

• I was tasked to get website names, path to the folder, and group/users and group members to those websites. I have been able to figure out and get that information however after getting that information it was added that I needed to also get, from what the GUI reports as " Connection String ". From what I can tell it is the information as to what database sources that particular website is using. I have searched for a day now and can't find any examples as to where to look or even what to look for, I hope you can point me in the correct direction where I can get this information. I have even tried to find the information in config files on the server but, I can't find where that info is stored either. I am pretty sure it's somewhere because if you go into the GUI pick a website and the icon that looks like can with a small ab on it it sends you to a list and location of databases that website uses. Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    • Moved by Bill_Stewart Wednesday, September 4, 2019 9:45 PM This is not "scripts on demand"
    Monday, May 6, 2019 6:19 PM

All replies