Temporary Internet Files Folder?? RRS feed

• Question

• I have some problem regarding my Temporary Internet files folder in windows 7.
    As i have researched. I came to know that Normal Temporary Internet files folder do not have all the files like it use to have in windows xp but i find out in order to see all my files then i have to go in C:\Users\jollymoon\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5. Now that where my problem starts.Content.IE5 folder is not updating. If i want to see recent files i have to move the temporary Internet files folder  (form Tool - Internet Options - In Browsing history, Settings - Move folder...) to view last excess files. By moving that temporary file folder, leaves another temporary file folder of contentIE.5. then in that very folder i can see all the latest files.
    now the problem is that in order to see newer files, every time i have to move default temporary file folder to some other place.
    If any1 knows anything regarding this I'd really appreciate it. I am unable to find any solution on net.

Thank You...
    Wednesday, March 16, 2011 4:52 PM

Answers

• Hi

Suggest you post to the right forum - this is for Windows Home Server.

Phil

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 5:05 PM