cant open my files in the usb flash even if they r not hidden RRS feed

• Question

• hi if any one can help me because my carear is in danger

I used my friends laptop and it seems had a problem because she told me there was a viruses problem but i didnt mind because i set an avast antivirus for my laptob after I made the scan there was no dought that there wasnt any problem because while the scan was progressing I saw the names of my files and folders but when I opened the USB I couldnt believe my eyes there was absolutly nothing in the flash when I click on the right click I can see the flash is almost full and there isnt any free space but I dont know what to do am a teacher and I have to report the students marks please I need help as fast as anyone can I found yesterday a site called kiosky but it wasnt helpful as i thought

• Moved by Mike Kinsman Monday, January 10, 2011 9:58 PM off topic (From:TechNet Website Feedback)
    Saturday, June 12, 2010 5:16 PM

All replies

• Same Problem ... Helpp me somewon please :( ('_')
    Monday, January 10, 2011 9:10 PM
  • Lets see, you probably want to try a fee virus scanner, do a bing search for "Free Virus Scanner."  You probably want to find someone who can help you in person rather than over the internet.

This is not a technical support forum, and since this post is not about TechNet Subscriptions or TechNet, its off topic here.  Moving to off topic.

Thanks,
    Mike

MSDN and TechNet Subscriptions Support
    Monday, January 10, 2011 9:57 PM