Bad Pool Header on attempted backup RRS feed

• Question

• I'm running WHS on a wireless network.  The portable, whenever it tries to backup on WHS gives a BSOD error 'bad pool header' 0x00000019.  It used to work fine, but I put in a new harddrive, cloning the old one to the new before installing.  The computer runs XP Pro, sp3, ZoneAlarm security suite.  Have tried manual BU with and without the firewall.  Tried uninstallating WHS and reinstalling and rebuilding the account...still getting BSOD whether manual or auto.  Any ideas would be most appreciated.  I can read files, etc just fine...only back up does not work.

Thank you
    Wednesday, December 10, 2008 3:49 AM

Answers

• If you used third part cloning software (not WHS restore) please checkout the answer in this thread
    Wednesday, December 10, 2008 10:50 AM

All replies

• If you used third part cloning software (not WHS restore) please checkout the answer in this thread
    Wednesday, December 10, 2008 10:50 AM
  • On the third try, it worked.  Hadn't come across the sites you led me to on Google searches.  Thanks very much! A note, in deleting the volumes, on a couple, clicking delete caused it to automatically resatrt, which led XP to reconstruct what appeared duplicate files.  Deletion seemed to work best if I started at the bottom and worked up.

Thanks again.

Tom
    Thursday, December 11, 2008 2:59 PM