MSDNAA Vista Business RRS feed

• Question

• I have "purchased" Vista Business from my universities ELMS MSDNAA website, but the dvd iso wont download, the downloader program gives an error. I have contacted my university and MSDNAA support but neither responded to me and its been weeks now.

Fortunately i have the activation key for it from the recipet when i purchased it. The question i have is:

Is there anywhere else i can download the MSDNAA vista business dvd iso?

otherwise, can i use a standard retail vista dvd, select to install business and use my MSDNAA activation key? will it be accepted or is the MSDNAA vista version different?
    Friday, March 23, 2007 10:27 PM

Answers

• Unfortunately, this is a Vista validation issues forum, so we don't have the information you need.  Please try MSDNAA support again.  Thanks!
    Friday, March 23, 2007 10:36 PM
  • Hmm... I think it should work.  I believe MSDNAA gives out Business or Business N keys depending on which country you're in.  You'll want to enter your key when you install so it chooses the right version.
    Friday, March 23, 2007 10:58 PM

All replies

• Unfortunately, this is a Vista validation issues forum, so we don't have the information you need.  Please try MSDNAA support again.  Thanks!
    Friday, March 23, 2007 10:36 PM
  • Yes i understand, so do you know if my MSDNAA vista key would validate properly on a normal retail vista business dvd? or does it have to be the one from the MSDNAA website? because my housemate has a retail edition of vista which has business on it, so if my key will work i can use that to install instead of having to download the MSDNAA dvd image.
    Friday, March 23, 2007 10:44 PM
  • Hmm... I think it should work.  I believe MSDNAA gives out Business or Business N keys depending on which country you're in.  You'll want to enter your key when you install so it chooses the right version.
    Friday, March 23, 2007 10:58 PM