Can't change an ad group title RRS feed

• General discussion

• I was trying to update an ad group title and found that you can't do it.  If you try AdCenter says you have to pause your group first then make the change.  However, if you pause your ad group and then try you still get this message.

Thanks,

Smile dave

Thursday, May 24, 2007 11:33 AM

All replies

• Did the situation correct itself or are you still getting this issue? I couldn't replicate your problem.
    Thursday, May 24, 2007 6:15 PM
  • Still happening to me.  I even tried it on an ad group I have had paused for a couple days just to see if for some reason I needed to let the thing dehydrate or something.  I am still getting the error, "To change and ad group that has already been submitted, first please pause that ad group. Then make your changes."

Thanks,

Smile dave

Thursday, May 24, 2007 9:35 PM
  • Hi,

You have to suspend the campaign, then to change the ad group and then to resume the campaign.

It is the only way at the moment. By suspending an ad group and then changing it, it doesn´t matter.

I hope this help

pierre

Friday, May 25, 2007 6:24 AM
  • Thanks Pierre, that worked!

So it looks like the error mesage text should be updated: "To change an ad group that has already been submitted, first please pause that Campaign. Then make your changes."

Thanks,

Smile dave

Friday, May 25, 2007 12:59 PM