CRM 2013 - Reports Wizzard Issue RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I have created a report via the report wizard

However when I try to run the report an error message comes up stating

rsProcess Aborted

The retry button does nothing and the only option is to exit

Does anyone know what is causing this?

I was previously running on a test server which all of the reports were working fine

I then recreated the reports via report wizard as transferring would not work as it would be the wrong database

Thanks

S.Harrison

Friday, September 5, 2014 10:04 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Did you check this

Our Website| Our Blog | Follow US | My Facebook Page | Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Application Design
    Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

Friday, September 5, 2014 10:28 AM
  • 1. In IIS Kernel Mode Auth is enabled.
    2. “useAppPoolCredentials” set to “True”
    3. Check the spn under CRM url, if load balance, set to CRM virtual url:
    SetSpn –l [CRM AppPool Account] to check
    Make sure we have the spn set for the CRM virtual url, for example, you have set NLB, you use http://crm.com to visit CRM. The spn should be like HTTP/crm.com
    4. The account which are set spn for, should have Trust for delegation enabled.

5. Check if the CRM server and reporting extension have the same rollup.
    6. In Domain controller, AD groups like following:
    The group membership goes like this:
    PrivReportingGroup – This should always contain the account running SSRS service.
    PrivUserGroup –  This should always contain the account running CRMAppPool.
                            This should always contain the account running SSRS service
                            The account running email router also should be a member of this group.
                            The account running CRM Asynchronous service also should be a member of this group.
    ReportingGroup – All CRM users should be a member of “ReportingGroup”.
    SQL Access Group -  The account running CRMAppPool needs to be a member of this group
                                The account running CRM Asynchronous service also should be a member of this group.
    The group nesting shouldn’t be performed – all accounts needs to be added directly into the CRM groups and not via another AD group

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 6:29 AM