Whitepaper Rating Points ? RRS feed

• Question

•  

We all know we got very few or no points on whitepaper rating last month, what about this  month ?

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 6:39 PM

Answers

• lets wait and see.
    Thursday, May 17, 2007 6:11 AM
  • Dear Friend,

Greetings, the Administrators are waiting to give surprise for all the student rockstars in finalizing the points before JUNE 15 or later. The drastic changes in the points may surprise all of us. As just like the new quiz as on now so be patient until the points to come for you.

regards,

Thursday, May 17, 2007 12:32 PM
  • I am still giving whitepaper ratings and waiting for previous month points...........I have rated many whitepapers last month but not got any points for that.
    Thursday, May 17, 2007 1:15 PM
  • i hope for the next month the points for the whirepaper ratings are given properly and not like this month's.
    Thursday, May 17, 2007 7:06 PM

All replies

• lets wait and see.
    Thursday, May 17, 2007 6:11 AM
  • Dear Friend,

Greetings, the Administrators are waiting to give surprise for all the student rockstars in finalizing the points before JUNE 15 or later. The drastic changes in the points may surprise all of us. As just like the new quiz as on now so be patient until the points to come for you.

regards,

Thursday, May 17, 2007 12:32 PM
  • I am still giving whitepaper ratings and waiting for previous month points...........I have rated many whitepapers last month but not got any points for that.
    Thursday, May 17, 2007 1:15 PM
  • i hope for the next month the points for the whirepaper ratings are given properly and not like this month's.
    Thursday, May 17, 2007 7:06 PM
  •  

Guys... You are right..

I also didn't get any points for whitepaper rating.

I think, Admin didn't give the points for bulk rating.

because i had also rated lots of whitepapers.

but I think, it's wrong.

Admin must solve this problem.

Friday, May 18, 2007 11:51 AM
  • I think the admins have not given points for those persons who have done bulk ratings.
    Saturday, May 19, 2007 4:27 PM