Problem>> WIndows 7 -Build 7600-This copy of Windows is not genuine RRS feed

• Question

• I have win 7 home premium loaded on my Gateway laptop. I purchased this 3 user license upgrade from Costco nearly two year ago and have one install available. This copy has been loaded on my Gateway laptop and has performed flawlessly until last night. when i got the error message above.

i downloaded and tried to run Microsoft Genuine Advantage DIagnostic Tool (1.9.0027.0) it ran but would not allow me to copy the results. I tried to reenter the product ID with CMD slui 3 and that failed as weel as it said that file already exsists. I dont want to reload the OS to correct this problem Please help.

Sunday, April 10, 2011 11:05 PM

Answers

• You don't see the result when you press COPY when running the MGADiag Tool.  You see the result when you press Ctrl-V (paste) next.  You paste in your reply screen here.  Rerun the tool and paste here.
    Colin Barnhorst Windows 7 Ultimate x64 on DIY with 6GB ram.
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Wednesday, April 13, 2011 10:27 PM
    Sunday, April 10, 2011 11:29 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• You don't see the result when you press COPY when running the MGADiag Tool.  You see the result when you press Ctrl-V (paste) next.  You paste in your reply screen here.  Rerun the tool and paste here.
    Colin Barnhorst Windows 7 Ultimate x64 on DIY with 6GB ram.
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Wednesday, April 13, 2011 10:27 PM
    Sunday, April 10, 2011 11:29 PM
    Answerer
  • No reply from the original Poster.

Issue is assumed to be resolved.

Darin MS
    Wednesday, April 13, 2011 10:27 PM