none
Make Exchange Easier to Find RRS feed

• Question

• Will you please rename "Previous Versions of Exchange" to "Exchange Server - Previous Versions" ?  People have a lot of trouble finding the previous versions forums, I spend far too much time telling people where the previous versions forums are, and moderators spend far too much time moving posts to the correct forum.  I truly believe that this extremely simple change would save everyone a huge amount of time.  Thanks!

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."

Saturday, March 15, 2014 6:38 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Or, make it like the SharePoint forums: SharePoint forums where all version are accessible from one link.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C40686F746D61696C2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 6:07 PM
  • I agree with you, Karl, but I chose to propose a relatively simple solution that will be almost as good.

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 12:14 AM
  • Ed,

Your way would work well for most people :)

It would actually work fine for me too, as I could tell people to post in the "Exchange Server 2013" or the "Exchange Server - Previous Versions" forums easily enough.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C40686F746D61696C2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 8:08 PM