none
You are not authorized to perform this action. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a couple of open threads on the Forums, but I cannot access them. When I click on the link in the latest email I received from the Support Agent running the open calls, I get a message taht says

"You are not authorized to perform this action."

If I click on my Threads, I can only see older threads, which have been closed.

The Outstanding threads are:

"Option to assign a VM to an existing cloud is grayed out" in the "SC Virtual Machine Manager" Forum

and

"Configuration Manager cannot connect to the site (XXX - Server.domain.local)" in the "SC Configuration Manager" Forum.

Both calles are being looked after by Alex Yu.

I can log into the forumns OK using my Hotmail credentials, as you can see because I'm posting this using them

Can anyone advise?

Thanks

John

Regards, John

Sunday, January 13, 2013 8:10 PM

Answers

• After the recent update we lost the access to the Partners forums (there were several threads about this problem in Forum's issues forum). We have to wait till this problem will be resolved.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

Monday, January 14, 2013 12:53 AM

All replies

• After the recent update we lost the access to the Partners forums (there were several threads about this problem in Forum's issues forum). We have to wait till this problem will be resolved.

My blog

Monday, January 14, 2013 12:53 AM
  • Hello Naomi.

Thanks for your reply and for filling me in. I'll keep trying until it is resolved.

Regards

John

Regards, John

Monday, January 14, 2013 4:07 PM
  • The problem has been already resolved.

My blog

Sunday, January 20, 2013 3:00 AM