Off Topic - Recovery from Kill Bios RRS feed

• General discussion

• Jim,plz allow me to apologize for not staying with the situation at hand but i am a new new new comp.person and have a

problem and have spent most of all night searching over and over trying to find help and came across this site and you sound like your comp.knowledge able,so i have to ask for your help.or pointed in the direction of the universe i need to be in for these answers and way to get there.please help.well jim i bought a laptop a i.b.m thinkpad which i need for school like i have any chance of grad.with out it.and some ran a program "kill bios" on it and now it only comes on goes through the initial comp.confirming check list of ram and mouse ,etc.then says "conforming bios.set up" and thats it.well  it  recognizes cont.alt.del. command..so how can i completely clear my hard drive to start over?how can i get a program disk ,not having the money to buy that/?It had/has xp on it.can i have some one send me a copy of there program to me at my email address./?Jim,help,help,help........thanx man thanx......BILL email at.williamjashton@live.com thanx again 

Friday, September 12, 2008 4:49 PM

All replies

•  

You're off topic for this forum, which is dedicated to Windows Live OneCare.

You should contact Lenovo for a recovery CD for the PC and help with getting the system back up an running.

-steve

Friday, September 12, 2008 5:04 PM